This car in real life is modified to race in the Japanese endurance series "Super Taikyu" and the Skyline GTR was a dominant platform in the 90's. The interior is completely stripped with roll cage and the engine output remains ~300hp. Below is a picture of the real car featuring in Best Motoring.
Specs and modifications of my model:
- Fujiimi 1/24 Nissan R33 Skyline GTR 1997 base kit
- Fujimi Nismo LM-GT2 wheels
- 1/24 Tamiya R32 Group N race interior and roll cage
- Custom modified trunk gas inlet
- Studio 27 R34 Falken N1 decals