The reason I call my creation the "real" R GT is because I have made modification for it be more a homogenize road car of the Super GT car than the R GT car itself in real life. Specs and modifications of my model:
- 1/24 Fujimi Honda NSX-R NA2 base kit
- 1/24 Tamiya Honda NSX JGTC GT500 3.5L V6 mounted longitudinally with ITB similar to the NSX Super GT race car
- 2005 NA2 NSX Super GT race car headlights (from 1/24 Tamiya Honda Super GT race car)
- 18" Volks Racing TE37, similar to the NSX Super GT race car
- Wider air inlet on side
- Custom NSX-R GT front lip
- NSX Super GT car rear bumper and snorkel(from 1/24 Tamiya Honda Super GT race car) to finish up
The original NSX-R GT was suspected to only have visual add on parts with the same transverse mounted V6 as the road car. So my model I decided to make it closer to the Super GT car by mounting the engine longitudinal.
Combining the snorkel and the ITB, if the real car have this it will breathe really well.
Pairing with my previously built Midnight Pearl NA2 NSX-R: