Thursday, September 17, 2015

1/24 Honda NSX Type R Berlina Black NA1 & Midnight Pearl NA2

Since the second generation of NSX is coming out soon, it's time to pay a tribute to the first generation of NSX's.



The NA1 NSX was the first model that I made, however the original one is already scrapped for parts.  It was this exact Tamiya model of NA1 NSX.  For the NA1 type R, I chose the berlina black color instead of the traditional champion white.  For the wheels, I felt the stock 15/16" wheels won't cut it.  I have swapped them with a set of Mugen MF10's in bronze.





For the NA2 model, I tried to replicate a color that I really like - the midnight pearl.  I have replaced the stock 17" wheels to Advan AVS 18" in gun metal and retained the original red H logo.





Putting them together as a gen 1 dual:



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment